Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It has been an exciting and extremely rewarding past 6 years. My travels have led me to almost every Continent on the globe. I have seen and experienced some of the most beautiful places this world has to offer, but more importantly the amount of interesting and wonderful human beings I have met along the way are without a doubt the reason that my experiences were so memorable. 

It's just one week until my Seattle journey begins. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I can't wait to start discovering the city and all it has to offer! Oh and to start school too, of course :) I will be completing a post-bacc course in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University just outside of Seattle. The program will go until the end of May and then hopefully, I will be admitted into the Naturopathic Medical program starting in the Fall of 2016. 

I secretely (or maybe not so secretly) can't wait to start running the trails and mountains in the Pacific Northwest!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss you so much but am very happy for you. I'm also so proud of you. You have overcome many surgeries and medical problems without letting it slow you down.
    Now as you go on to Seattle, have a wonderful time exploring trails. I know you will do great at school. Love you.

    ReplyDelete